A Blitzkrieg of sports, pop-culture, and stupidity. We'll tell you what you need to be aware of. Randomly featuring award winning opinion & satire of viral videos, HS Dunks and buzzer beaters, MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS and MMA as well as critique of mainstream media with a New York slant.
Mr. Camm says what we're thinking: "Meet Mark Dumas, the f*cking dumbass that has a pet grizzly bear he foolishly thinks won't maul his entire family to death in their sleep. Don't get me wrong, at least 12% of me is rooting for this to work out for Mark and his bear, but the other 88% of me is hoping for this shithead to learn his lesson."