- Monday night's Jets / Texans game was the 666th in MNF history.
- The Jets lost by 6.
- Sanchez wears the number 6.
- Mark's QB rating is 66.6
- He's thrown 6 TDs.
- He's thrown 6 INTs.
- His longest pass completion this year was 66 yards.
- He averages 6.6 yard per completion.
- He's played in 6 playoff games.
- He's won 66.6% of those playoff games.
- Satan's marks were often believed to take the the form of moles and birthmarks -- Sanchez has 66 moles and 600 birthmarks, a total of 666 blemishes.
Tebow is a contract breaker who has removed the the Jets from Satan's protection. Even worse is 'Eva Longoria'. Psalm 119 reads, "I’m feeling terrible—I couldn’t feel worse! My sad life’s dilapidated, a falling-down barn."
And don't, don't you dare look up Mark's numbers. Because Psalm 109 contains the the lines 'May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.'
Only the the Bible could make this stuff up.
**Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe, or Return to BobsBlitz.com.