"Hoops Cabaret is the ultimate in 'fantasy sports' – the first venue of its kind in Manhattan to combine the fun of a sports bar with the excitement of a gentlemen's club," said Eric Langan, RCI President and CEO.
Key attractions include a bevy of beautiful ladies in sexy sports themed jerseys and cheerleading outfits. At 48 W 33rd Street, it is a block from both Madison Square Garden and Penn Station and next door to RCI subsidiary, Rick's Cabaret New York, the No. 1 adult club in the city.
• Main floor designed like a basketball arena
• Second floor Skybox style VIP suites with big screen HDTVs
• Large party room available for events
• State-of-the-art video and sound systems for watching games on cable and broadcast TV
• Full service premium bar with extensive beer collection
• Lunch, dinner and late night menu, featuring fried lobster tails, short-rib sliders, and some of the best mac and cheese bites in NYC
• Professional and friendly wait staff
• Open 4 PM-4 AM weekdays and 12 PM-4 AM weekends
Visit them online at HoopsCabaret
Please follow us on Twitter for exclusive stories, Like us on Facebook, Or return home for award winning writing.